My life list is not in any particular order.
- The GCB within comes forth and takes full dominion,
Earn a Bachelor of Science degree. Start working from home full time.
- Write and publish a New York Times Best Selling Love Story,
- Marry the Prince Charming of my dreams.
- Tour the Vatican
- See Petra
- Relocate to another part of America,
- See the Norther Lights
Read the Bible from cover to cover.
- Tour Oscar-Claude Monet’s house and gardens in Giverny, France.
- Travel throughout India.
- Travel to Banff, Canada
- Travel to France.
Travel to New Orleans, Louisiana
- Travel to Greece.
- Travel to England to experience the world of Jane Austen.
Have a room in my home that is a dedicated librabry.
- Visit the Library of Congress.
- Visit the Bodleian library at Oxford University.
ravel from New York to California by train. (Albany, NY to San Franciso, CA. 2018)
- Take the Canadian Railway from Toronto to Vancouver.
- Travel to Morocco.
- Visit the Castles of Europe.
Purchase a home on my own. (I did this twice so far.)
- Spend a week in a monastery in spiritual reflection and contemplation.
- Visit the Lincoln Memorial.
- Travel to Egypt.
- Travel to Israel.
- Have my own personal Unicorn (smile)
- Purchase a Gothic Revival home.
- My own Victorian style conservatory in back of house.